Leatt Helmet MTB Gravity 4.0
Leatt MTB Gravity 4.0 Helmet
Known for its good ventilation and comfort, the Gravity 4.0 DH helmet is an all-purpose MTB helmet. Equipped with 360° Turbine technology, it offers excellent protection at a fair price.
This fully ASTM DH certified helmet is the ideal helmet for enduro and bike park riders. Uphill, downhill, upside down, e-bike or downhill racer – the Gravity 4.0 covers it all. The full-face design offers excellent ventilation and the practical Fidlock® buckle makes it extremely easy to use!
360° Turbine Technology
Leatt helmets feature 360° Turbine technology, which reduces impact forces by up to 30% and damaging rotational moments by up to 40%. The result is a reduced risk of injury to the head and spine. In addition, all Leatt helmets are compatible with a Neckbrace.
Features of the Leatt MTB Gravity 4.0 Helmet
- DH certified lightweight polycarbonate outer shell in two sizes
- 360° Turbine technology
- In-Molded, energy absorbing EPS + EPO Impact foam
- Fidlock Magnetic closure
- 22 ventilation openings for maximum ventilation even at low speeds
- Breathable Dri-Lex® lining wicks away moisture
- Optimal compatibility with a neck brace
- Removable, washable pads
- Compatible with “Handsfree Kit” (optional)
- Removable mouthpiece ventilation cover
- Visor with predetermined breaking point for greater safety