FITMENT INFO – https://www.ridefox.com/fox17/help.php?m=bike&id=802
All new 2021 version with increased compatibility!
The all-new Fox Transfer Dropper seatpost features an infinitely adjustable design with the choice of internal or external cable routing, four drop options, and two lever designs. The 2021 version is updated with a new saddle clamp to make adjustment easier, and a new design that results in the overall length of the post being shorter than the previous version increasing compatibility and allowing riders to fit a longer drop version than before. Fox have also designed a new 1x lever that is compatible with Shimano’s I-Spec EV brake levers.
Low lever force and great modulation make it easy to regulate return speed and make small height adjustments.
- Cable actuated with tool-free quick disconnect for easier installation and removal
- Low lever force provides consistent actuation pressure even with saddle weighted or unweighted
- Easy to modulate return speed with lever
- Two remote options: left side below bar (for 1x) or left/right on bar (for 2x/3x) Lever kit sold separately
- 30.9 or 31.6 diameter
- Drop options: 100, 125, 150, 175 and 200mm