All new 2021 version with increased compatibility!
The all-new Fox Transfer Dropper seatpost features an infinitely adjustable design with the choice of internal or external cable routing, four drop options, and two lever designs. The 2021 version is updated with a new saddle clamp to make adjustment easier and reduce overall length, and a new chassis that results in the overall length of the post being shorter than the previous version, increasing compatibility and allowing riders to fit a longer dropper than before. Fox have also designed a new 1x lever that is compatible with Shimano’s I-Spec EV and SRAM MatchMaker brake levers.
Low lever force and great modulation make it easy to regulate return speed and make small height adjustments.
- Cable actuated with tool-free quick disconnect for easier installation and removal
- Improved serviceability.
- Low lever force provides consistent actuation pressure even with saddle weighted or unweighted
- Easy to modulate return speed with lever
- remote sold separately
- 30.9 or 31.6 diameter
- Drop options: 100, 125, 150, 175 and 200mm
- Reduced overall length and insertion depth